Pages

Love Never Changes...

Extreme soreness set in today! Uffda... must mean i was boarding hard and right!:P lol...

This song has been jumping around in my mind today!

Your Love Never Fails

"Nothing can separate
Even if I ran away
Your love never fails

I know I still make mistakes
But You have new mercies for me everyday
Your love never fails

Chorus:
You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There maybe pain in the night but joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails

Verse 2:
The wind is strong and the water's deep
But I'm not alone in these open seas
Cause Your love never fails

The chasm is far too wide
I never thought I'd reach the other side
But Your love never fails

Bridge:
You make all things work together for my good"

This is an awesome song... I have been thinking about how people change and disappoint you sometimes in life. But, the Lord doesn't... because he doesn't change.

James 1:17- "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

Just thought i would share my randomness of today!

Randomly & Simply,

Devin Lillian Berglund
0 Responses

Post a Comment