Pages

Monday... March First

Hello Everyone,
I hope Monday is treating you all beautifully! :)


" 20Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. 21She said to herself, "If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed."
22Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment." Matthew 9:20-22

It amazes me that the Lord cares so much even to take away issues that are rubbing against us in our life.

Has your past ever jumped up, trying to pull you back- saying that you are the same as you were before you met Jesus? I know it happens to me before!

But, this is a nice reminder- "17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

Other than those thoughts... Life has been great! :) I have been filling out papers and sheets for my study abroad journeys... I am really excited! I need to reserve my apartment place there (http://www.varsityapartments.com.au/)and my courses! :) So, I have been busy with that fun stuff and then next week will be the beginning of Mid Terms and Papers! I am majorly awaiting March 17th though... I will be finally in the sunshine for about a week. I promise I will take a lot of pictures! :) Really excited!

I have decided that i need to start finishing my story that I am writing. There has been a small dull moment in getting at least 500-800 words out a day! ahh... lol...

Okay,well I am out... i have British Literature! :)

Love in Him,

Devin Berglund
0 Responses

Post a Comment