Pages

Staying A float- Fargo Style!

Isn't life full of adventure... and trials and fun things?
I am in the process of writing a full manuscript, studying for 2 finals, and designing/laying out a literary magazine. It has been overly busy on this side of the journey!

I have also been filling out final stuff for my Study Abroad Journey. It's overwhelming with all the stuff due right now. All I know is I want more of Jesus and less of everything else... right now. And I guess that is how it should be for everything!

In 9 days I will be in Jamaica. It will be so nice to get away from melting Fargo! I hope and pray that it isn't flooding here when we get back although the school is already planning on canceling school- so that always sounds promising!

I have a countdown on facebook for England and Australia. I can't believe how close they both are.
I will be on a plane to England in 70 days! And in 129 days I will be on a journey to a country for a semester. It amazes me that it'll be just me and not my whole family! Although, I am really excited... I am still a bit nervous!

I need to figure out what classes I want to take. I am going to order my tickets this week and reserve my place to stay. :)

So, on top of everything and if your semester has been quite busy I really hope that you all stay a float! Jesus Bless Ya All!


Devin Berglund
0 Responses

Post a Comment