Pages

The Race set out before us...


I find myself blankly staring at the screen right now. Either it is that I am tired or overly relaxed and happy that it is FINALLY Friday! It will be like a Marathon before us in the coming weeks!

I have a feeling that school will be getting more hectic in the next few weeks. I am trying to figure out how I can balance all the writing, and other college life stuff with MY life and stay sane at the same time! haha!

My sister has been spending the week with me in Fargo, so we have been having a blast- Although not much sleep!

With the Olympics running in full force right now, it has inspired me to run, run, run! Literally and Figuratively! I really find that I enjoy running... A chance to just escape the moment you are in, while soaking into the music. These moments really helped me this week! It seems that it also erases my stress! Which is good! :) These also helped me this week!

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have already attained" Philipians 3:12-16

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body." Philipians 3:20-21

Hope those help you all, in the up coming week! We just have to keep focused and run, YES... RUN after the prize!! :)

Here is my favorite one though...

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." 1 Corinthians 24-27

Simply,

Devin Berglund
Be Blessed! :)
1 Response
  1. Jessi Says:

    Oh, if only I could run something more than the rat race ;)

Post a Comment