Pages

The House

Today, I was thinking about what God's will for my life is! I know his will is perfect and amazing, but I sometimes just wonder how and why he chooses the time and places in which he chooses! Because His time is perfect! :) Which, is wonderfully amazing and i am very happy that he is in control. Totally causes me to relax at the thought of where i will be in a year or two.

Earlier today I was listening to the radio and i was listening to "Big House" by Audio Adrenaline. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SN-46M0xUk
That song is amazing!

1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God[a]; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going." John 14:1-4

Totally love that verse! It makes me think of my house that He is preparing... I know exactly what it's like. Well, at least an idea of it! On a coast line on the rocks overlooking the ocean. A perfect view of sun sets and sun rises can be seen, clear drapes hang from wooden beams. It is like a canopy in a way! haha! Guess, I can't describe it as well as I would like to!

Imagine, what do you think your house will be like, that he is preparing for you? Through out life he will guide you on the path he has set out for you, just have to continue holding his hand... I wrote this on a friends site once and had to save it because I totally love that "It's while you are on the journey that you actually find out what His will for you actually is" :

"You will know what God wants you to do! Just keep praying and God will aim ya in the right direction. Sometimes you wont know even while you are on the path... sometimes it's on the journey that you actually find out! :) I still wonder about that but then God always jumps back in and says, "Devin, trust me... take my hand and I will lead ya!"

So, yes! Just was thinking deep-like today! :) Thought I would share my thoughts! haha!!

P.S. I will find out about Australia this week!! I can't wait!! *crossing fingers*

Love,

Devin Berglund
0 Responses

Post a Comment