Pages

CRaZYneSS of Devin! lol...

Hola,

I hope that this finds everyone well! :) Lately, I have been dizzy with the busyness that comes at the end of semesters. The fretting feeling that everything will turn out. I have been writing a story called "The Created One" and i have been enjoying that. I have a theme verse from the Bible that inspired a part with a sword in it:
After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.-Genesis 3:24

Other than working on that, the progress has been coming with the literary/arts magazine, "New Branch of the Journey"
It has been a huuuuuu-U-ge progress and PRO-cess. lol... It's amazing what goes into a magazine. lol... you would be amazed and with everything a person does to put together one. I will have a like up soon with my magazine that I created, hope you all enjoy it! You will be able to purchase it on lulu.com or Barnes & Noble or even Amazon! :)

I am also thinking about creating my own layout page for this blog... Just something original- that ScReAmS Devin! lol... :P

Well I am going to scoot! haha!

Luv ya all!

Devin Berglund
1 Response
  1. ververockr Says:

    Love you! I cannot wait to read your "New Branch of the Journey"
    ..journey is one of my favorite words....ever!

Post a Comment