Pages

What i have learned all these years.... :S uffda

When life is crazy i just feel like running. Just getting on my tennis-shoes and running. Not running from anything in particular, but just to feel the tension run through your muscles and so that you feel rejuvenated. Random though.







_____________________

...At Home... got a lot accomplished today! I am soooo tired! :P I guess i should admit it, even though i have been denying it lately! I am listening to a bunch of music that i listened to when i was younger... It's crazy how fast you grow up. I remember thinking, "When is my life going to begin?" when i was younger. I really wish i would have just enjoyed being little at that time instead of wishing i could grow up faster. I am now 22 and am trying to figure out what exactly it is that i want to do and waiting to hear what the Lord wants me to do...because my wants and his could be ohhhh sooo different-- but His will is perfect and His will is what i want. I have also wished that the world was a more perfect place to live, but you can truly see that we were not meant to live here forever...because we are citizens to another country, another place... Heaven.
You are probably thinking, "WOW, this girl thinks tooo deeply... is she ok?"
I guess i do think deeply, but maybe that is just the type of person i am. As crazy as it sounds.

Things I have learned from living on my own for 4 years...
1. Stay close to God no matter what happens in your life- He can keep your life consistent!
2. Get out and move...
3. Eat Healthy
4. Just because you live in the City, doesn't mean you should go out shopping and out to eat every single day. Wastes up your money faster than you would ever know.
5. Do more research on the people who you choose to live with so you will not have problems with roommates. (I am thankful for the good roommates that i did have though)
6. Work hard and do good in school
7. Do something for fun that will keep you sane amidst the craziness of life!
8. Oh...how could i forget this one---Get enough sleep. I know that College students and probably every person should get at least 8 hours of sleep. I know I haven't been getting that many for awhile.
9. Drink A LOT of water... Supposed to have 8 glasses a day. Crazy when ya think about it and how little i have compared to that. I need to start doing this better.
10. Don't out do yourself or over wear yourself out. You only have one you, learn to say no.
11. Don't go out with someone who will wear you out, bring you down, or hurt you.
12. Say five nice things about yourself in the mirror to your reflection in the morning.
13. Don't keep everything you have ever had.... Hint: Devin, do you really need to keep that card from 5 years ago... ha- I threw it away today.

14. VERY IMPORTANT: Try to do your best in life- that is all that God wants- is that you try your hardest- there is no way to be perfect no matter what people say.

15. Smile.

16. ALSO VERY IMPORTANT:Get away on your own. Go to the park and read a book. Take a warm bath with light music playing in the background. You need to have down time to mentally charge your energy back up. I know that this is something i have really needed and learned.

So, this whole blog entry has been alllllll over the place. I just thought I would write about the things i learned because today my mom and i cleaned our the trailer and it was crazy! Found many things...but it would have been easier if i had started weeding stuff out when i was still in the apartment. I just have tooo many things.

When everything was laying outside on the cement outside our garages-- I started thinking about how everything i need for life I already have and that I would have been happy just getting rid of everything. I just felt overwhelmed and needed to write so, I did... Seems when i write everything becomes better!

But, yes... So- this was a crazy blog- haha... thanks for reading my muse-ing of today!

2 days till London... I need a break.
0 Responses

Post a Comment