Pages

Post England, Pre-Aussie


This is a archway in Lacock Abbey, England. This was used in the Harry Potter Movies.

Hello Everyone,
It has been a little while since I have written. I have been getting un jet lagged! haha... :) I am finally getting back to my silly self! :) haha! But, yes... Today I realized that it is 33 days till I go to Australia! I am really excited...BUT, I need to figure out the things that I want to see and do while I am there. I am really excited about this new step of a journey in my life. It will be an all around great big adventure. A tad nervous... Cuz I have never done something like this...Talk about stepping out of the comfort zone! :) It will be a good zone to step into though!


This is a tunnel bridge (of sorts) in Bath, England

I think it is just hard to believe that I am going to be going to Australia... I can't believe it. I had only dreamed of going there. Never thought it would be a reality! :)
I will write again soon! :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment